Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Business of Frankfurter Brett GmbH for the sale of goods on www.frankfurter-brett.de
§1 Scope of application of the AGB
These General Terms and Conditions of Business (hereinafter referred to as GTC) in the version valid at the time of ordering shall apply to the purchase of all goods offered by Frankfurter Brett GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Frankfurter Brett" or "we") via its web shop www.frankfurter-brett.de.
2 These GTC apply exclusively. Conflicting or deviating terms and conditions of business are expressly contradicted, unless we explicitly and in writing agree to their validity in individual cases.
§2 Order data, contract language, delivery area
No registration is required to place orders with us. The order data is provided during the ordering process when you place your order. No customer account is created for a later release. It is possible to create a customer account.
The language of the contract is exclusively the German language. Orders and sales contracts can only be concluded in German.
3) We supply customers in Europe, USA and Canada.
§3 Product selection and ordering procedure
1. you can inform yourself in the webshop www.frankfurter-brett.de about the goods offered by us. The respective product description contains the essential characteristics of the goods. In addition, the delivery time and the respective price (incl. value added tax) are indicated for each product.
To order a product, click on the "Buy" link on our website and select the product you want from the menu that appears. In the product page that is then called up, you have the option of specifying the material and features of the product you have selected in greater detail, provided that the product you have selected is offered in different variants. You can select individual variants partly by means of a menu, by clicking on the "Open overview" link or by specifying the number of products you have selected. After selecting all possible features of the product, place it in the shopping cart to prepare the order by clicking the button "Add to shopping cart" or the button "Order now". The following form allows you to delete the selection of the product by clicking the symbol "x" from the shopping cart. You can interrupt the ordering process by clicking on the "Continue shopping" link and at any time return to the intermediate screen by clicking on the shopping cart symbol on the website. From there you can continue the ordering process by clicking on the button "Proceed to checkout" or open the shopping cart by clicking on the button "Edit shopping cart".
In the shopping cart you will receive an overview showing you the selected products, the quantity, the price per product type, the shipping costs and the total price - including VAT. You can change the desired quantity of a product and delete the respective product from the shopping cart by clicking the symbol "x".
By clicking on the "Checkout" button, you will get to a subpage where your data required for the conclusion of the contract is requested and where you can create a customer account or log in to an existing customer account, if desired. You have the option of specifying a different delivery address. By clicking on the "Next" button you will get to the next subpage. You can then select the payment method. In the last step, you will be taken to an overview that displays the billing and delivery address you have entered, the selected shipping method and the selected products, the number, the price per product type, the shipping costs and the total price - including VAT. Here it is possible to check all information and data for input errors and, if necessary, to change them and redeem possible vouchers.
You can make changes at any time by clicking the respective selection button of the individual data on the overview page. The order process can be cancelled at any time during the described steps by simply closing the web browser window.
In order to place your order, you must first agree to the GTC and take note of the revocation instruction. This is done by setting a checkmark in the appropriate field.
By clicking on the button "Order subject to payment" in the last input mask you place an order.
§4 Conclusion of contract and storage of the contract text
1. not every product is available in our webshop without limit. Therefore, the product range in our webshop is subject to change and non-binding.
By sending your order, you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract with us.
3. we will confirm the receipt of your order immediately by e-mail ("order confirmation"). This order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of your offer, but serves only to inform you about the receipt of your order. The order confirmation once again contains the information that was already displayed to you before placing your order, in particular these General Terms and Conditions of Business with instructions for revocation as well as a short version of the product description (s). You can print this order confirmation via your email program.
4. we will process your order immediately, but at the latest within 72 hours. If desired products are not available, we will inform you immediately. A contract is not concluded with regard to unavailable products. If a payment for unavailable products has already been made due to the chosen payment method, we will refund the amount immediately.
The contract is concluded either by shipping the products ordered by you or by accepting your order.
The text of the contract and in particular the input mask that you see during your order, as well as the products selected and the data entered by you are not stored in the indicated form and cannot be retrieved after completion of the order process. At the end of the ordering process, you can print or save the overview of your order data, for example by printing it using the print function of your browser or by saving it using its save function. Furthermore, the data relevant for order processing will be stored and communicated to you by email in the order confirmation mentioned below. You can print them via your email program.
§5 Right of withdrawal for consumers
1. consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions:
right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reasons. The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us (Frankfurter Brett GmbH, Christian-Pleß-Straße 11 | Haus 11, 63069 Offenbach, Tel.: +49 69 273 159 560, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e. g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of revocation prior to the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will refund to you immediately all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your choice of a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) and within fourteen days at the latest from the date on which we receive notice of your revocation of this contract. We will use the same means of payment for this repayment as you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which you inform us about the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day deadline. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods which is not necessary for the examination of the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
2. sample revocation form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.
An Frankfurter Brett GmbH, Christian Pleß Straße 11 | Haus 11, 63069 Offenbach, Phone: +49 69 273 159 560, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Herewith I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following items
Goods (*)/performance of the following services (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only for communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
1. the delivery times valid within Germany can be found in the respective product information. For deliveries to other countries, please refer to the "Delivery times" on our website.
The delivery period shall be extended in the event of force majeure. Force majeure shall be deemed equivalent to strikes, lockouts, official interventions, transport bottlenecks through no fault of our own, operational hindrances through no fault of our own, e. g. caused by fire or water, and all other hindrances which were not caused by us through our own fault in an objective manner. We will inform you immediately about the beginning and end of such hindrances. If the impediment to performance in the aforementioned cases lasts longer than four weeks (based on the originally promised delivery times), you are entitled to withdraw from the contract.
We will arrange for the delivery of the products delivered by us immediately after processing your order or within the contractually agreed delivery time. In the case of orders against prepayment, the products will only be delivered to us after receipt of payment or the contractually agreed delivery time begins. Details on the calculation of the delivery time can be found in the "Delivery times" on our website. If the products or individual parts of the products are sold out on receipt of payment and have to be reordered, we will inform you immediately about this and the expected delivery date.
We shall be entitled to split your order into several deliveries if this is reasonable for you. Additional shipping costs caused by this will be borne by us.
5) We use the following delivery partners: DHL and UPS and offer the following shipping methods: Standard shipping. Unfortunately, you cannot collect the goods from us.
If you are an entrepreneur, the risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to you as soon as the consignment has been handed over to the person carrying out the transport.
§7 Prices and shipping costs
1 The prices listed in our webshop at the time of ordering are valid. The prices quoted are final prices, i. e. they include the applicable German statutory sales tax and all other price components.
2 The shipping costs can be found in the "Shipping costs" on our website.
3 Note on customs duties and taxes
Please note that additional import duties and taxes may apply for delivery to a non-EU country. Detailed information can be obtained from the customs office of your country.
These fees are not included in the product price or shipping costs and are due upon acceptance of delivery. These are the responsibility of the recipient, as we only charge the transport fee for the packages.
If you wish a subsequent refund of the German sales tax, please send us all necessary documents in the original. Please note that we charge a fee of 12.50 Euro for the refund.
§8 Cash and cash equivalents
1. we offer the following payment methods: prepayment by bank transfer, by credit card via Stripe, by Paypal or by Klarna invoice.
2. we reserve the right to refuse certain payment methods for each order and to refer to other payment methods. The payment methods available to you in individual cases are displayed at the end of the ordering process.
3. in the case of payments from foreign accounts, you shall bear any costs of the cross-border financial transaction.
If you pay by Paypal and prepayment, the payment will be initiated by you, so that you decide on the time.
§9 Right of retention and retention of title
1. you are only entitled to a right of retention if the underlying claim originates from the same contractual relationship.
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
If you are an entrepreneur, we expressly reserve the right to ownership of the reserved goods until all payments arising from the business relationship with you have been received. At your request, we are obliged to release these securities at any time to the extent that the value of the securities exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 10%, whereby the choice of securities to be released is made by us.
1. we would like to point out that our products are natural products and that due to the nature of the materials used, minor and reasonable deviations in colour, structure, dimensions and finishes may exist and are customary. This also applies to wood and stain tones and especially to warranty work. Please observe the corresponding care instructions in any case.
When using our products, please note that natural products must be used properly so that you can use them for a long time. We cannot assume any warranty for damage to our products caused by improper use. This includes non-compliance with the care instructions and improper cleaning and storage.
If you are a consumer, the statutory warranty regulations apply without restriction.
4 If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies to the warranty:
a) After receipt of the goods you have to examine the delivered goods immediately. Obvious defects must be reported in writing within a period of two weeks after receipt of the goods. In the case of defects which only become apparent at a later date, these must be reported in writing within a period of two weeks from discovery. In each case, it is sufficient to send the notification to us in good time. If there is no advertisement, the product is considered approved.
b) If there is a defect in the object of sale, we shall at our discretion provide a warranty in the form of remedy of the defect or replacement delivery. If the remedy of defects fails twice, you are entitled to reduce the consideration or - in case of considerable defects - to declare withdrawal from the contract.
c) The warranty period shall be one year from delivery of the goods to you, unless the defect has been fraudulently concealed, in the case of damage caused by us through culpable fault on our part from injury to life, body or health and damage caused intentionally or through gross negligence and in the case of statutory recourse claims.
Subject matter 1: The FRANKFURTER BRETT voucher can be used in the context of purchases on the website www.frankfurter-brett.de in accordance with these terms and conditions. The voucher will be sent to you in the form of a greeting card after receipt of payment by e-mail. You can pass the voucher on to third parties.
2. redeeming the voucher: The voucher can be used for the purchase of the products distributed via the www.frankfurter-brett.de website. The value of the voucher will be deducted from the invoice amount.
3. remaining credit balance: If the value of the voucher exceeds the invoice amount, any remaining credit balance is retained and can be used by re-entering the voucher code. A cash payment of the (remaining) value of the voucher is excluded.
4. Liability: You undertake to keep the voucher code confidential and to inform only the person you wish to give the voucher to. Frankfurter Brett GmbH accepts no liability for the loss, theft or misuse or delayed transmission (e. g. due to technical difficulties) of the voucher code.
§12 KLARNA AGB
General Terms and Conditions combined (Germany and Austria)
Payment by invoice and financing
1. in cooperation with Klarna AB (publ) , Sveavägen 46,111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the purchase of invoices and instalment payments as a payment option. Please note that Klarna Invoice and Klarna Installment Purchase are only available for consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna in each case.
2nd Klarna bill
When purchasing on account with Klarna you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days.
The complete terms and conditions for the purchase of invoices for deliveries to Germany can be found here.
and the complete terms and conditions of purchase for deliveries to Austria can be found here.
The online shop charges a fee of 0 Euro per order when purchasing with Klarna.
3rd Klarna Installment Purchase
With Klarna's financing service, you can pay your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least € 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the cash register.
For more information on the Klarna Installment Purchase including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit, click here:
Klarna Ratenkauf is offered only for Germany.
4. data protection notice
Klarna checks and evaluates your data and maintains a data exchange with other companies and credit agencies if there is a legitimate interest and occasion.
Your personal information will be used in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with Klarna's data protection regulations for
1 The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to all legal transactions with us. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) as well as any other intergovernmental agreements, even after their incorporation into German law, shall not apply. In the case of contracts for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your professional or commercial activity (contract with consumers), this choice of law shall apply only to the extent that it does not deprive you of the protection afforded by mandatory legal provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence.
2 The place of jurisdiction for transactions with merchants, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is our registered office.
Status: January 2018, Version 5.1